Library Book Club
Wasting time searching catalogs and websites for new books? We make it easy to access the latest scholarship!
The Hendrickson Publishing Group Library Book Club is a hassle-free book subscription service that automatically delivers curated books to your door at a fraction of the retail price.
You choose which categories of books you want to receive, and we’ll send you new titles in those categories 3 times a year at a 50% discount! You will have the option to refuse any of these books before they ship, and you will have an additional 30 days to review and return the books once they arrive.
How does it work?
When you sign up, choose to receive books from any of these four categories, based on your library’s needs:
(T) Trade (Missions, pastoral, and Christian living)
(A) Academic (Church history, theology, reference)
(R) Reference (Bibles, concordances, dictionaries)
(L) Languages (Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, etc.)
We’ll automatically ship hand-picked books to your door three times a year (in February, August, and October). You have 30 days to review the titles and choose to keep them or return them. If you decide to keep them, payment is due 30 days after initial receipt.
Are you ready to start receiving curated shipments of books through the Hendrickson Publishing Group Library Book Club? Sign up by filling out this form!
New sign-ups will get 70% off an entire order of backlist titles (any book that has been on sale for more than a year) when you sign up today!*
*(Restrictions: Does not include German Bible Society, Carta-Jerusalem, or My-iBible products)
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you have questions, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-358-3111 or email [email protected] They are happy to help! Or, see below for a list of common questions.
How often will I get a shipment of books?
- Three times a year: in February, August, and October.
How many books are in a shipment?
- It depends on what new books were published in any given season, and it depends on how many categories you sign up to receive. At times there may be one or two books per category, and other times there may be five or six. But most shipments will most likely contain a total of up to ten books.
What kinds of books will come in the shipments?
- Each shipment will contain new books that fit into these four categories: Trade, Academic, Reference, and Languages. You may sign up to receive books from any of these categories. Some books belong in multiple categories, but you will only get one copy.
What if I don’t want the books that came?
- You have 30 days to review the titles and determine what you would like to keep. Within 30 days, you may return the books and only pay the shipping expense. If you do not return the books within 30 days, we will assume you are keeping them, and payment is due 30 days after the initial shipment receipt.
What does the program cost?
- There is no subscription fee for this program. Signing up for this program gives you 50% off the books that you decide to keep. So your cost will vary depending on the retail prices and the number of books you decide to keep.