Spend 29 days exploring in depth just what it means for us to love and live in accordance to the fruit of the Spirit in this life-changing devotional. Enjoy having a devotional that will help you:
- Gain a better grasp of what it means to live out authentic and biblical love each day
- Experientially interact with Scripture in biblically sound, insightful ways
- Be inspired and empowered to better enjoy and express God’s love
- And more!
Enjoy Having a Devotional on the Fruit of the Spirit Based on Jesus’ Life and Ministry
29 Days to Different: Love prompts readers to have an authentic daily experience with Christ. 29 Days to Different: Love covers:
- How Jesus exhibited the fruit of the Spirit–specifically love–in his life and ministry.
- How Jesus continues to demonstrate love towards us today.
- How Jesus’ love makes us different.
- Where we go from here.
4 Key Features of This Fruit of the Spirit Devotional
Nappa has incorporated sensory learning and interactive education techniques to help guide the reader into “3-D discovery” of biblical truth–and its application into real life. To do that, he’s used a mixture of conversational and experiential writing styles that include:
- Relevant scriptures
- Journal prompts
- Encouraging devotions
- Practical applications (comfort-zone challenges, reflection & emotion exercises)
In this book, readers will find an easy-to-understand, uncomplicated guide to help in spiritual growth, gain a better grasp of what it means to live out authentic biblical love each day, experientially interact with Scripture in biblically sound ways, and empowered to better enjoy and express God’s love, and more!
About the Author
Mike Nappa is a bestselling and award-winning author with more than a million copies of his books sold worldwide. With a youth pastoral background, Nappa also co-created the VeggieTales comic book characters the Quitter Critter Quad Squad.