Looking for a quick & compact summary of each book of the Bible? See key information about all 66 books of the Bible at a glance with the compact hardcover edition of Rose’s Bible Overview.
The Bible has sixty-six books, more than a thousand chapters, and was written by about forty different authors. This full-color guide gives you a quick, 4-to-6-page introduction to each book of the Bible, and it’s packed with over 150 charts, overviews, and pictures!
Get a Solid Overview of All 66 Book of the Bible
Want a solid overview of the entire Bible? From Genesis to Revelation, Bible Overview helps you make sense of the Bible at a glance! This full-color guide gives you a fantastic 4-to-6 page overview of each book of the Bible, and includes:
- The purpose of the book
- The theme and how it fits in with the rest of the Bible
- The author, date, audience, and brief history of that time period
- Outline and key verses of each book so you can find important stories fast
- Maps, time lines, charts, and full-color photos
- Archaeological discoveries that give insight into the culture of the time
- Explanation of how Jesus is reflected in each book
- Practical applications for God’s people today
Hardcover, 268 pages, 5 1/8″ x 7″, full-color, ISBN 9781628628975. Perfect for personal study, church libraries, gifts, and small groups. Bible Overview is a compact hardcover version of the popular paperback of the same name.
Bible Overview is an excellent quick-reference companion for Bible reading plans, individual and group Bible studies, and personal devotions. This compact hardcover version makes for a durable and lightweight reference on-the-go, to and from church, Bible study, or Bible class!
6 Key Features of Rose’s Bible Overview Handy Guide:
- Overview of all 66 books of the Bible, covering the purpose of the book, theme, author, date, historical context, outline, key verse, and more!
- 150 charts, maps, time lines, and full-color photos! Imagine having all 66 books of the Bible laid out visually, in over 150 charts, illustrations, and short summaries! Bible Overview follows the classic Rose style of being packed with full-color pictures, timelines, maps, and diagrams to help you bring depth to any Bible study!
- Dozens of study insights, including archaeological discoveries and how Jesus can be seen in each book.
- Practical applications that provide relevant ways to apply God’s Word to your life.
- Short & concise. Enjoy having all the need-to-know information at your fingertips!
- Fascinating facts such as: the name Genesis comes from the Greek word gignesthai, which means “to be born.”
Rose Bible Overview is perfect for:
- Bible study
- Young adult and youth study
- Church libraries
- New believers’ classes
- Baptism gifts
- and much more!