The NEW and EXPANDED Edition of the best-selling Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps! With more than 30 new pages of highly detailed relief maps, full-color illustrations, and diagrams, this book lets you see where places of the Bible are today. The clear plastic overlays show modern cities and countries on top of beautifully rendered relief Bible maps.
This new edition has the same great content as the original book, plus so much more. All updated modern geography and an attractive new look to the Bible maps. Key points and features:
- 8 clear plastic overlays show modern places on top of Bible maps
- Spiral binding allows pages to lie flat when open
- Uses a larger, easier-to-read type than most Bible atlases
- Reproducible for classroom use
What’s NEW in this edition?
Old and New Testament Bible Maps:
- Greek and Roman Empires
- Routes into the Promised Land
- Where Jesus Walked in Galilee
- Seven Churches of Revelation
Bible Charts and Time Lines:
- Judges of Israel
- Ark of the Covenant
- Twelve Tribes of Israel
- Twelve Disciples
Maps for Bible Stories:
- Elijah and Elisha
- Jesus’ Journey to the Cross
Plus all the maps are updated with a fresh new look!
Hardcover, fully reproducible, approx. 72 pages, 9 1/2 x 11 1/4 inches, ISBN 9781628628593.
Discover Fascinating Facts
- The book of Revelation begins with seven letters to seven churches. Those churches were located in cities near each other in modern-day Turkey.
- In the book of Ruth, Naomi and her family leave Bethlehem to escape a famine and they migrate to Moab. The land of Moab is located in modern-day Jordan.
- God sent Jonah to preach to Nineveh, which lies on the outskirts of modern-day Mosul, Iraq.
- When Moses fled Egypt he went to the land of Midian, which is in modern-day Saudi Arabia.