Is there an area of your life you want healing in? Do you find yourself struggling to stay positive? Everyone struggles with a challenge that can lead to hopelessness. Chances are there is an obstacle in your life you desperately want to overcome and you are tired of it weighing you down and holding you back. But how can you move forward? How can you heal?
Instead of solely addressing the healing of emotions or spiritual life, Dr. Gregory Jantz’s proven and effective method encourages the focus on healing the whole person with 5 keys:
- Harness Your Thoughts
- Heal Your Emotions
- Nurture Your Relationships
- Nourish Your Body
- Deepen Your Spirit
Dr. Gregory Jantz explains the most important tools from his years of helping people overcome challenges in life. His biblically based advice will give you courage and tenacity as you take the first steps on the path toward wholeness and wellbeing, sustained and strengthened by a foundation of hope. Learn to:
- Nurture helpful, healing thoughts while banishing the ones that bring you down and cause you doubt.
- Discover your purpose: the one unique thing each of us has to offer the world.
- Live with purpose and conviction as you learn to recognize God’s calling for your life and the way he equipped you to fulfill it.
- Cultivate gratitude, which strengthens hope.
Dr. Gregory Jantz knows hopefulness is not wishful thinking, unfounded optimism, or pie-in-the-sky idealism. It is a choice we make to believe in our own capacity to overcome any challenge and, more so, to believe in a loving God who watches over us and always wants the best for us. Discover:
- 7 stress-management strategies to practice
- 8 ways to experience inner peace
- 10 traits of healthy relationships
- 6 ways to strengthen your relationships
- 9 strategies for eating to enrich your body and lift your mood
- 6 steps toward a better lifestyle
- And much more!
Paperback, 4.5 x 6.5 inches, 112 pages, ISBN 9781628628203.
4 Key Features: Quickly Find the Information You Need for Healing and Health
Using real-life stories, biblical suggestions, proven tips, and practical steps that you can take today, Dr. Gregory Jantz will help you find healing and health. Enjoy having these key features:
- Simple summaries and easy-to-understand explanations
- Practical steps backed by science and by scripture
- Charts that show key information at a glance
- Relatable stories that show you how to apply its truth to your life
- Group and individual use
- Church library
- To hand to a friend
- Biblical & pastoral counseling
- And more
About the Author: Dr. Gregory L. Jantz is the author of over 30 books, the host of a national radio program, and a regular contributor to Psychology Today. Recognized as a leading authority on family relationships and much more, he appears as an expert on media such as CNN, FOX, ABC, and NBC. Under Dr. Jantz’s leadership, “The Center: A Place of HOPE” has been voted in the top 10 facilities for the treatment of depression in the United States.