Guess what? God has a special plan for your life, and he wants you to keep growing in him. How do we know? The Bible tells us! From friends and popularity to Bible study and trusting God, this 52-week devotional packed with over 200 hands-on activities and games covers relevant topics for girls ages six to nine and introduces them to God’s precious promises for their lives.
This book is packed with Bible stories and over 200 games, quizzes, recipes, crafts, stories about girls like them, and more! The colorful illustrations and activities will encourage girls to rely on God and his great love for them. It’s never been easier to help girls build a solid foundation of faith for a lifetime!
This devotional covers 52-weeks of material and it’s all you need for an entire year! Each week includes:
- A Bible story
- Relatable stories to help girls apply the lesson
- Reflection and life application questions
- Hands-on activities (crafts, recipes, quizzes, puzzles, games, etc.)
- Memory verse and prayers
For girls ages 6-9. Paperback, 384 pages, 6×9 inches, ISBN 978-1-62862-899-9.
3 Key Features for this Incredible, Hands-On Girls Devotional
- Bible-Based and Packed with 52 Weekly Devotions. Provides key Bible verses, offers practical advice, and simple model prayers.
- Age-Appropriate and Easy-to-Understand. Clear, short, and fun lessons! Each age-based book is filled with short stories, easy-to-memorize Bible verses, and fun activities.
- Great for Reluctant Readers. Appeals to reluctant or new readers with large fonts and easy-to-read sections alternated with fun images and activities.
About the Series: In the classic God and Me! series, you will find more devotions and activities in the same trusted, Bible-teaching format you’ve come to rely on. Each book includes devotionals based on the topics that matter most to you and your family. Available for ages 2-5, ages 6-9, and ages 10-12.
About the Author: Lynn Klammer is a bestselling, internationally published author of books and articles. Her award-winning literary work has appeared in a variety of magazines, and she is the author of nine books. She has written in the areas of education, psychology, health, parenting, marketing, etc. Lynn lives in Michigan.