The world is big, and so are the plans God has for your life! God made you for a very special reason. What is it? Find out in this exciting 52-week boys devotional packed with over 200 activities! From friends and bullying to trusting God and obedience, this boys’ devotional covers relevant topics that boys ages six to nine may deal with at school and at home.
Packed with over 200 hands-on activities such as Bible stories, games, quizzes, science, puzzles, stories about boys like them, and more, this devotional has colorful illustrations to encourage boys to rely on God and his great love for them.
Each week includes:
- A Bible story
- Relatable stories to help boys apply the lesson
- Reflection and life application questions
- Hands-on activities (crafts, recipes, quizzes, puzzles, games, etc.)
- Memory verse and prayers
For boys ages 6-9. Paperback, 384 pages, 6×9 inches, ISBN 978-1-62862-898-2.
3 Key Features for this Incredible, Hands-On Boys Devotional
- Bible-Based and Packed with 52 Weekly Devotions. Provides key Bible verses, offers practical advice, and simple model prayers.
- Age-Appropriate and Easy-to-Understand. Clear, short, and fun lessons! Each age-based book is filled with short stories, easy-to-memorize Bible verses, and fun activities.
- Great for Reluctant Readers. Appeals to reluctant or new readers with large fonts and easy-to-read sections alternated with fun images and activities.
About the Series: In the classic Gotta Have God series, you will find more devotions and activities in the same trusted, Bible-teaching format you’ve come to rely on. Each book includes devotionals based on the topics that matter most to you and your family. Available for ages 2-5, ages 6-9, and ages 10-12.
About the Author: Lynn Klammer is a bestselling, internationally published author of books and articles. Her award-winning literary work has appeared in a variety of magazines, and she is the author of nine books. She has written in the areas of education, psychology, health, parenting, marketing, etc. Lynn lives in Michigan.