From the bestselling series that has sold over 1 million copies!: Enjoy having a quick guide to anxiety filled with practical counseling advice and encouragement that you can put to use immediately. Includes:
- Frequently asked questions
- Simple explanations and definitions
- Relatable stories and biblical solutions
- Practical, step-by-step advice
Those struggling with anxiety will find peace and hope in this practical and biblical book by June Hunt (Hope for the Heart Ministries).
The fearful unknowns, unending what-ifs, sleepless nights, and nervousness lead to a sense of impending doom. Then muscles tense, thoughts race, hearts pound, and breath is shortened. It’s anxiety. Anxiety is complex and multifaceted, affecting every area of life. The good news is God invites you to bring your anxiety to Him. Discover how God’s Word can help calm the fearful, anxious heart.
- Causes: What causes anxiety?
- Definitions: What are anxiety disorders? What is the connection between anxiety, stress, and depression?
- Explanations: Myths and misconceptions about anxiety.
- Practical Applications: How to control your thoughts. How to calm your body.
This easy-to-read guide is filled with frequently asked questions, simple explanations, relatable stories, and biblical solutions based on June Hunt’s decades of ministry and counseling experience. It follows the same quick-guide format that has led to the Hope for the Heart series’ success as a trusted source (over 1 million copies sold).
3 Key Features of the Anxiety Hope for the Heart Minibook
- Digs into Scripture: Find out what the Bible says about anxiety, panic attacks, trusting God, and more.
- Interactive and Practical: Based on the bestselling Hope for the Heart series (over 1 million copies sold), this trusted counseling guide includes reflection questions, quizzes, and practical steps you can take each day.
- Relevant and Relatable: It shares real stories and answers tough questions about anxiety.
Simple Biblical Foundations for Practical Solutions to Worry
Unlike other counseling guides, this quick-reference is laid out in an easy-to-follow format with key principles straight from the Word of God. Relevant Scriptures are outlined and formatted to clearly give you a step-by-step roadmap to help you understand and overcome worry:
- Summarizes Causes, Definitions, Characteristics, and Solutions
- Provides Clear Outlines, Key Points, and Scripture References
Paperback, 96 pages, 7 x 4 inches, ISBN 9781628629859, eBook available. Perfect for personal use, small groups, Christian counseling, youth groups, and more.
Look for all 48 titles in the Hope For The Heart Biblical Counseling Library. These mini-books are for people who seek freedom from codependency, anger, conflict, verbal and emotional abuse, depression, or other problems.
The Hope for the Heart Bible Quick-Guides are perfect for—
- Small group & Bible studies
- Sunday school
- Young adult and youth ministry
- Christian counseling
- Addiction & recovery programs
- Church giveaways
- And much more
About the Author
Author and counselor June Hunt is founder of Hope For The Heart, a ministry that changes lives with resources translated into 35+ languages on 6 continents. The best-selling author hosts two national radio programs, including Hope In The Night, featuring live call-in counseling. Her 100-topic Keys for Living Library provides biblical hope and practical help for today.
Hope For The Heart is a ministry providing biblical hope and practical help for everyday problems. Hope For The Heart was founded by June Hunt in 1986. What began as a simple desire to help people find answers to life’s toughest challenges has grown into a worldwide ministry of hope. For over 33 years, God has used Hope For The Heart to change countless lives through radio broadcasts, counseling services, international outreach and biblical resources on 100 topics spanning 35+ languages in 60+ countries.