Am I following God’s will for my life? What is his will and how can I find it in the Bible? Believers often wonder about these questions and aren’t sure who to turn to and where to look for guidance.
Experience the peace, confidence, and rest that comes from knowing God’s will and learning how to follow him. Get a solid overview of what the Bible says about God’s plan for your life. Packed with simple summaries, key verses, and clear explanations, Rose’s Knowing God’s Will Made Easy quick guide helps you find peace in knowing what the Bible says about God’s plan and guidance for your life.
This newest addition to the popular “Made Easy” series is a clear and easy-to-use road map to give you confidence along the journey. This little book is packed with answers to tough questions, like:
- Who is God and why should I trust him?
- What is God’s will?
- How can I recognize God’s leading?
- How does the Bible say God guides us?
- What does God do with failure?
- And more!
3 Key Features of Knowing God’s Will Made Easy:
- Addresses life’s toughest questions in easy-to-understand and practical ways
- A helpful road map to use in Sunday school, adult church groups, youth groups, discipleship classes, and more
- Slim and pocket-sized for handy reference
Paperback, 96 pages, 6.5″x4.5″, ISBN 9781628628234. Perfect for individual and group study, church libraries, Sunday school classes, missionaries, and more!
About the Made Easy Series:
The Made Easy series helps you quickly find biblical answers to important questions. These pocket-sized books are packed with clear explanations and key facts you need to know. Perfect for individual and group study, church libraries, Sunday school classes, missionaries, and more! Easily glean lots of information with the highly visual format you’ve come to expect from Rose, including full-color charts, maps, and illustrations.