Navigating the Friendship Maze is beloved author Michele Howe’s newest book. It will help women of all ages make thoughtful, prayerful choices about the friends they develop and nurture through life. In the Bible, the book of Proverbs makes frequent reference to the invaluable influence of godly individuals upon one’s life—In short, we become like those we spend the most time with! So Michele’s book will help women make wise decisions and cultivate the best friendships that they can.
Navigating the Friendship Maze contains stories of real women who have chosen wisely as well as some who have not; and will include discussions of the principles outlined. Each chapter explores various facets of friendship, such as the three types of friends every woman needs and practical ways to be a good friend. Each chapter also includes a Scripture reading, a brief prayer, and practical suggestions for women to follow.
Sample Chapters Include:
• Why Biblical Friendships Are Essential
• Frenemies or Friends?
• What to Look For in a Real Friend
• Knowing When to Let a Friendship Go
• Older, Wiser Mentor Friends
• Different Friends for Different Seasons
• Make Me Laugh, Let’s Have Fun Friends
• Exhort and Encourage (Speak the Word of Truth Out Loud and Often)
• Love Unconditionally (Accept Each Other’s Differences with Grace)
• Forgive Generously (Forgive Because We’ve Been Forgiven)
There are no reviews yet.