Praise and Prayer is a hands-on, interactive devotional with over 100 devotions that teaches kids how to apply praise and prayer in every aspect of their life.
God loves to hear the praises from His children. No matter what is going on in your life, God is waiting to hear from you. This full-color, interactive, journaling devotional will help preteens praise God in all of life’s situations!
Each part of this devotional is designed to help preteens learn God’s Word and to help them find ways to praise and share with God their joys, sorrows, and fears each and every day. This devotional will help preteens grow closer to God through praise and prayer.
Praise and Prayer is Unlike Any Other Preteen Devotional or Bible Journal!
Unlike most preteen devotionals that share a quick story and a prayer or memory verse, this devotional is packed with hands-on activities to engage your preteens. The book is split into two sections, “Praise” and “Prayer.” Each devotional is 2 pages–perfect for the shortest attention spans–and includes:
- Bible reading
- Life-application questions
- Space for journaling praises or prayers
- Suggested prayer
- Interactive ways to live out Bible truths
4 Key Features of the Praise and Prayer Devotional for Preteens
- Age Appropriate – Preteens have a lot to think about, including family, friends, school, and church. So how can they start seeing God in each aspect of their lives? From word choice to concepts, this devotional is designed with the preteen in mind.
- Fun, Practical, and Hands On – Rather than having your preteen sit and read the Bible with no guidance, enjoy having clever ways to let them interact with it! From fun questions to interesting life applications, this hands-on devotional will get your preteen actively engaged in their devotional time.
- Easy to Use – With clear headings, full color print, and a simple format, each daily devotion is easy to use and provides clear instructions.
- Easy to Understand – Whether your preteen is a new believer or has been a Christian their entire life, this devotional is written to meet preteens where they’re at!
Paperback, 296 pages, 6 x 9 inches, ISBN 9781628629958.