Packed with dozens of charts, maps, and timelines, over 150 illustrations and photographs, and easy-to-understand summaries, this full-color, reproducible book on the feasts and celebrations of the Bible will help you understand key information at a glance!
Passover. Yom Kippur. Feast of Tabernacles. Rosh Hashanah. With all the ceremonies, festivals, and observances in the Bible, it’s hard to keep track of them all and remember why they’re important to our faith! But what if you could distill all this key information across dozens of chapters of the Bible into one solid, easy-to-read handbook with images, charts, and diagrams? It’s never been easier to get an expert look at the traditions, fasts, and feasts of the Bible: with this guide, 5 leading authorities on biblical celebrations and disciplines will help condense their research and historical knowledge into key takeaways that you can learn quickly and easily:
- Solid overviews of the feasts, celebrations, and rituals kept in ancient Israel and the Old Testament
- Historical background of the feasts and holy days in the centuries leading up to the New Testament
- Summary of modern-day traditions kept by Jews today
- Key takeaways of how messianic communities observe biblical feasts and holidays today
- Presentation of how non-messianic Christian congregations have adopted the feasts into liturgies, theologies, etc.
God commanded Moses and the children of Israel to observe feasts and holy days as memorials to the great things that he had done in their lives. With expert research, clearly understand how these times of celebration are important to help us better see God’s complete picture and plan of redemption.
There are no reviews yet.