What does following Jesus look like? From the Lord’s Prayer to the Beatitudes, enjoy having a solid overview of the entire Sermon on the Mount and find out how to apply its principles to your own life with this full-color PowerPoint® presentation. Packed with simple summaries, charts, and reflection questions, Rose’s Sermon on the Mount PowerPoint® covers essential discipleship topics in an easy-to-understand way, making it perfect for classroom or small group use.
This ready-to-use teaching PowerPoint® includes an overview of Jesus’ best-known teachings from the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7), along with the who, what, where, when, and why of Jesus’ message. Discover why Jesus’ teachings from 2,000 years ago are still important for us today. Enjoy having:
- Ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation that can be taught by anyone
- Includes over 100 full-color slides in this customizable presentation!
- Historical context & Jewish customs to help you dig deeper into the true meanings of each passage
- Comes with discussion questions, worksheets, handouts
- All Scripture quotations are from the bestselling NIV
This ready-to-use Sermon on the Mount PowerPoint® covers more than the Beatitudes—it includes the Lord’s Prayer and teachings of Jesus. Deepen your understanding of:
- The Beatitudes
- Kingdoms on earth vs. the kingdom of heaven
- Believers as salt and light
- The law, prophets, and righteousness
- Christians’ place in the “already not yet” kingdom of God
- The Lord’s Prayer
- Treasure in heaven
- And more!
PowerPoint® CD with presentation, printable worksheets, and outlines with note-taking space. Over 100 slides. ISBN 9781628628265.
5 Key Features of Rose’s Sermon on the Mount PowerPoint®
- Quick Outline: Covers the who, what, where, when, and why of the Sermon on the Mount, giving you a solid understanding and foundation for study.
- Simple Overview: Includes a solid overview on each major teaching of the Sermon of the Mount, going topic by topic. Includes key cross references and insights into the Hebrew culture.
- Full-Color Charts and Pictures: Packed with quick-reference charts packed with verses and key details, easy-to-scan bullet lists, clearly marked and well-organized section headers, and full-color pictures.
- Practical: Includes key themes and concepts that help you apply Jesus’ teachings directly to your life. With reflection questions on each topic, the Sermon on the Mount gives you the core of Jesus’s message while helping you apply each of the Kingdom values to your life immediately.
- Fascinating Facts: Filled with fascinating details and facts to add to your study, such as: before refrigeration, salt was used to slow decay in food and make it last longer (a powerful analogy about how Christians should preserve life and truth).
- Individual & group use
- Bible studies
- New believers’ classes
- Prison ministry
- Church giveaways
- And more
There are no reviews yet.