Using colorful visuals, easy-to-read summaries, and reflections, The Lord’s Prayer Bible Study takes you through the seven petitions of one of Jesus’s most famous prayers. Enrich your prayer life with a deeper understanding of this model prayer that Jesus taught his closest disciples to pray.
Key features include:
- Short, concise lessons for people with busy lives, as well as an optional reading plan for people with more time who want to go deeper.
- Leader’s guide is contained within each study guide, so no extra book purchase is required.
- Discussion questions for each session and lots of space for writing.
Most Bible studies on the Lord’s Prayer don’t include visuals. Imagine having one that does! Perfect for small groups, individual use, young adult study, homeschool, church library, to give to a friend, and more!
Paperback, 112 pages, 6 x 9 inches, ISBN: 978162862966.
Whether you have repeated The Lord’s Prayer countless times in church or are new to this classic prayer, this Bible study will help you dive deeper into the rich theological and spiritual meaning behind each line. This study answers questions such as:
- What does it mean for God’s kingdom to come, and to ask for our daily bread?
- How do we “hallow” God’s name?
- How are we forgiven of our debts (trespasses)?
- And more!
With practical life application and thought-provoking discussion questions, you will discover more about God’s attributes and how to pray to our Father in heaven.
Enjoy Rose Visual Bible Study’s Simple, Easy-to-Use Format
Each of the 6 sessions guides you (and your group) through the following sections:
- Introduction: Simple overview to get started.
- Read It: Key Bible Passages and Optional Reading.
- Know It: Discussion Questions with space for writing.
- Explore It: Summaries of key information, easy-to-read outlines, charts, full-color illustrations, and more.
- Live It: Devotional reading and life application questions, a short prayer, and space for note-taking & journaling.
About the series:
Rose Visual Bible Studies are packed with full-color visuals that show key information at a glance! With their easy-to-use format–read it, know it, explore it, and live it–these six-week inductive studies are perfect for gaining a deeper insight into God’s Word.
Loaded with charts, graphs, images, and fascinating facts, these Bible studies are easy enough that the new believer understands, but in-depth enough that the longtime churchgoer still comes away learning something new.
Other Titles in the Series
- The Armor of God (9781628627558)
- I Am: Seven Powerful Claims of Jesus (9781628629424)
- Proverbs (9781628628609)
- The Tabernacle (9781628627527)
- The Book of James (9781628627589)
- Journey to the Resurrection (9781628628081)
- The Twelve Disciples (9781628628098)
- The Life of Paul (9781628627619)
- Women of the Bible (9781649380272)