Lead children to celebrate the beautiful and awesome world God created! Too often, people think that science and faith are at war with each other. But God is the Creator of science! It is he who wrote all the rules that govern our great Earth. This book combines Bible truths with scientific truths God wrote to make sure our world is the best possible place for us to live. Each lesson includes:
- A Bible story
- An object lesson with step-by-step instructions
- A memory verse
- Age-appropriate and reproducible activities
Perfect for ages 5-10. Approx. 256 pages, 8 3/8 x 11 inches, softcover. ISBN 9781628629606.
Features of Science-Based Bible Lessons: Exploring God’s Truth through Science
- Enjoy 50 object lessons in one easy-to-use reproducible book
- Quick and easy-to-use resource for teachers includes Bible lessons with step-by-step instructions for kids Sunday school teachers
- Age-appropriate Bible stories and activities
- Sunday school
- Youth groups
- Vacation Bible School
- And more!
About the Series
The Top 50 series aims to create the top resources for Children’s Ministries. Some are created from top authors and teachers in Children’s Ministries. Others combine some of our best lessons from favorite RoseKidz products (previously Rainbow Press) into a new, updated format. Enjoy the quick and easy-to-use reproducible resources packed with lessons, activities, and crafts. Includes top lessons every child should know that are volunteer- and child-friendly!
Other Titles in This Series:
- Top 50 Creative Bible Lessons: Ages 2–5 – ISBN 9781584111566
- Top 50 Instant Bible Lessons for Elementary: Ages 5–10 – ISBN 9781628624984
- Top 50 Object Lessons – ISBN 9781628625042
- Top 50 Instant Bible Lessons for Preschoolers: Ages 2–5 – ISBN 9781628624977
- Top 50 Memory Verse Lessons with Games & Activities – ISBN 9781628625059